05 Mar Digital Invasion in Cyprus “Let’s SHARE Larnaka”
The event is organized within the framework of the EU Erasmus Funded Program + “Digital Invasions for the promotion of cultural heritage” (DIGINV) (www.digitalinvasions.eu). The project aims to valorize cultural interest and practices by engaging citizens, cultural institutions and using technology as a catalyst in order for citizens to experience culture in a new way.
- You will receive a photo at the starting point
- Identify the location and go there
- You can ask around for help
- Locate the person who will give you the next photo / clue
- Collect all 5 photos / items within 2 hours
INSTRUCTIONS TO PARTICIPANTS
Everyone is from the city of Larnaka, on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter using the hashtags
All pictures must include cultural heritage sites or points of reference of Larnaka. Members of the group may also appear there. You can also use the invader mask you have in your hands.
Those who do not have access to the HOTSPOTS
The winner / winner will be the profile owner who will receive the most reactions / likes.
- The picture must be published on Saturday 23 March 2019 or Sunday 24 March 2019.
- The photo must contain the 2 hashtags: #DIGINV #DIGINVCyprus
- The number of reactions / likes will take place on Tuesday 2 April and the winner will be contacted through profile.
PROJECT NETWORK – ORGANIZERS
The project consortium includes partners from Italy, Cyprus, Belgium, Malta, Croatia and Hungary. The Cultural Operators from Cyprus are the Pierides Museum – Bank of the Cyprus Cultural Foundation, the Larnaka Cultural Foundation for Children and Youth, the Leventis Municipal Museum of Nicosia, the Hadjigiorkis Flourmill Museum and Pocket Theater. The Cyprus cultural society is coordinated by the Cyprus Computer Society.
Larnaka Tourism Board